Sunday, October 17, 2004

Some Progress


St. Ives Smock Posted by Hello

Well, at least I've gotten something done this weekend. I really haven't had that much homework so I've been knitting. This is a good thing. I'm like 12 inches up on the back of the St. Ives Smock. I think I have to got to about 16 inches, so I'm getting there.
I'm trying to get into a creative mode. One of the things I have to do for homework is make a booklet of poems with pictures. And I have all the pictures I want to use and I've written all the poems, I just haven't been able to put the two things together into a nice looking booklet. I'm hoping that knitting will get my brain engaged, but so far, nothing. I think I'll just have to knit more.
And off course I'm watching the football games. I mean what else would I do on Sundays, right???? I think I'm watching the Steelers and Cowboys right now. I just watched the Eagles game and I'm not too happy. I'm not an Eagles fan, but for the past few games I've been rooting for them because they have been playing really bad teams. And it would have been really sad to see them loose these past few games. Oh well. I'm off to knit some more. Maybe I'll finish the back of the smock tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
I've just started the St Ives Smock, did you finish it? Any dificulties?

February 22, 2005 at 2:36:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home