Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Law & Order

I feel like all I've been doing lately is homework. Math, English, and Biology have taken over my life. I've had absolutely no time to knit. But now I think I'm going to knit and watch Law & Order. Maybe I'll actually finish the Plush dress tonight.Or at least get a head start on it.
Anyways, I'm pretty mad that Jerry Orbach retired from Law & Order. I really miss him and I don't like the new guy. He is horrible. And all the producers did was take the lines that Lenny would have said and now have this new guy saying them. It just doesn't sound right.
I'm also anxious to see a new show called Law & Disorder. It seems interesting. Have you heard of it??????? I've been looking all over for it but I can't seem to find it on any of the channels. If anyone knows anything about it, please, let me know.
Ok I'm off to knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home