Friday, October 01, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me

Well, hi everyone. Today is my birthday and I'm really happy. I had the best day in school. In Biology I had to wear a frog hat while everyone sang Hoppy Birthday to me, I got a free homework pass and a little thingy sitting on my desk that sang to me for the whole period. It was really funny. Then in English, Mr Neale, threw me a lollipop and told everyone in the class that they had to be nice to me today cause it was my birthday. But everyone really likes me so everyone just laughed. Anyways, the best thing was that when I came into math class the teacher was no where to be found. It was awesome. We did absolutely nothing for the whole period and it was a great end to my school day.
Well, I'm off to make myself an oreo cheesecake with my sis. It should be fun. Hoepfully there will still be oreo's for the crust, by the time we get that far. Oh well. Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

~Pam

Knitterbugs
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeefdwd/knitterbugs

October 4, 2004 at 5:24:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home