Saturday, September 18, 2004

Day 1


Challenge Cup 2004 Posted by Hello

Well, yesterday was day 1 of Challenge Cup. It's a skating competition at my home rink. It was really fun. We placed third in the compulsory dances and later today we compete in freedance. Hopefully we will do just as well.
Well, I'm off to another rink to warm up before we compete. I've been all over the past few days. No time to knit.
Oh yeah, but tomorrow my mom and I are going to Yarning's Birthday Party. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(our local yarn shop) We get to pop a ballon and whatever it says inside is how much we save. I think it is like 5-50%, very cool. I can't wait to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPT BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should be very proud of you and all your accomplishments.
Have a wonderful day.
Love
Sandy

October 1, 2004 at 11:09:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home