Sunday, August 01, 2004

Work in Progress


Work in Progress Posted by Hello


Debbie Bliss  Posted by Hello

Well, here is a picture of me, yesterday afternoon, working on the Puppy Princess's sweater. Actually I finished the whole thing last night, but I don't want to post a picture of it until the Puppy Princess and her mommy see it. I don't want to ruin the surprise. And don't worry Puppy Princess, your package is going to be shipped tomorrow. The yarn was very easy to work with and before I knew it, I was done with the whole thing. My goal was to finish it before I returned from Lake Placid, but now my goal is to finish the back of the St. Ives Mock.
I guess I was a knitting nut last night. The second picture is of how far I got on the St. Ives Mock. The yarn is sooooooooooo nice to work with. It just glides on the needles. I would definently work with it again. And because of the 40% Sale I bought like 10 balls for about $40. How great is that???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home