Saturday, July 03, 2004

Sleepy Head


Kishka Posted by Hello

Well, here is another picture of the puppy dog on the couch, sleeping. He does that a lot. He is nine so I guess he is allowed. I'm working on Campus. I only have about 8 rows to go. It is going to be really big on the girl I am going to give it to, but she will grow into it. They are making the patterns so much bigger now. It is really annoying me. I was trying to make a sweater for myself and I wound up making a baby size 2 and it still came out big. I just don't get it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww. Sleeping poodles are so cute, aren't they?
Keep bugging your Mom to post the sunflower pictures ;)
Campus will be gorgeous and I'm sure she will Love it.
Greta

July 4, 2004 at 9:21:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Rachel Siegel said...

Yeah, I wrote a comment on her blog to post them. She going outside right now to take some pictures.

July 4, 2004 at 11:31:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home