Friday, June 25, 2004

My Latest Creation


Baby Katherine's Sweater Posted by Hello

Here is one of my latest creations. It was for my little neighbor Katherine. She loves it and every time I see her, she is wearing it. I followed a pattern, but I decided I didn't want it all one color so I changed it up a little bit. I think it looks good this way.
My Mom used to make baby sweaters when I was little and sell them. She came up with very interesting things, and some of them weren't very pretty, but anyways. She used to call her company 'Wignuts'. So now I use that name for my baby sweaters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Siegel said...

Yeah, it looks like the best one. I want to figure out how to make my own, but it will probably take me a while.

June 26, 2004 at 12:17:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home