Saturday, June 26, 2004

Flower Power

I just started a flower power cake for one of my best friend's children. I made the cake part, but now I have to let it cool. I will post a picture when I'm done with decorating it. I think I'm going to the pool for a while and then food shopping to get the decorating stuff. Hopefully I'll get back at a reasonable time so I won't be decorating it until 2 am. That is like the only thing I hate about baking, you have to be patient. I guess I'm just not that patient. Oh well. As soon as it comes out of the oven I want to decorate it. I've done that a few times and let me tell you, it didn't turn out good.
Anyways, hopefully going to the pool will get my brain off thinking about the cake. It is going to be awesome when it is done. I just can't wait. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! The suspense is killing me.
Ok I really got to get out of the house. I'll post the picture later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home