Monday, August 02, 2004

All Packed & Ready to Go

Well, I was about to post a picture of how far I got on the St. Ive's Mock, and then I realized the camera was packed in my suitcase underneath everything else in the car. Including my knitting so I decided I wasn't going to unpack everything. Actually I got up to about 7 inches on the back, which is pretty good since it is on size 6 needles (I think). Maybe I will come home with more than the back done. That would be cool. I figure I'll knit while I'm watching everyone else compete. I'm just hoping I won't drop any stitches. That wouldn't be good.
Tomorrow we are off to Lake Placid for a major International Ice Dance competition. It is a lot of fun, except for the 8hour drive up there, but the best part is I won't have to wake up at 5 am for the next two weeks. Cool, huh??? The competition is over on Saturday and on Sunday I'm driving to my grandmother's in New Jersey. I will try and post some pictures at my Aunt's house, since she is just a mile away, if her computer will let me. Hopefully it will. Otherwise I won't be back online for almost two weeks. Boohoo.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy Poodle LOVES her new sweater! You are the Most Amazing Knitter, ever!
Good luck in Lake Placid, we LOVE you!
xoxoxox
Greta

August 5, 2004 at 2:02:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sweater you made for Sandy.. did you use a pattern?

August 7, 2004 at 12:18:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Rachel Siegel said...

Yeah. I was surfing the web and found it. I'm actually supposed to use Cha-Cha or something. I will post the website when I get home.

August 8, 2004 at 3:52:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy's hat is from the kitty hat a long at silvia's blog. Click on claudia on my sidebar...silvia is her sister and the link is on her blog ;)
Of course you can always google Kitty Hat knitting pattern and see what comes up.....

August 15, 2004 at 1:38:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kittyville.com is the site....
I published before I was finished!
xoxoxo
Greta

August 15, 2004 at 1:39:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://cdwcekaz.com/crnn/lxfd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://navdamlj.com/ruup/miog.html]Cool site[/url]

September 22, 2006 at 1:21:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://cdwcekaz.com/crnn/lxfd.html | http://jzkuxjyr.com/zyzz/xjnb.html

September 22, 2006 at 1:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home