Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I'm finally back

Well, I have finally gotten back on the computer. I had a load of fun in Lake Placid. The skating wasn't so great, but the town was nice and there was lots of shopping, fun fun fun. I had to go buy clothes because I only brought shorts cause I thought it would be warm out. It turned out to be 40 degrees. It was really cold, but it was a nice town.
After Lake Placid I went to my grandma's and had fun with my cousins. We went swimming and I got tan. Actually I'm leaving to go back up there on Thursday. It is only for a few days because I start school on Monday. I can't wait to go back to school. I'm getting really bored a home.
Of course I didn't finish the back of the St. Ives Smock. I had no time. I was too busy having fun. Oh well. I will post some pictures from Lake Placid tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Siegel said...

Are you going to post pics of your poncho??? I really want to see it.

August 24, 2004 at 7:12:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home