Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Typing like Crazy

I'm sorry I've haven't written in a few days. I have been on my computer day and night typing up databases for my work. I think my fingers are about to fall off.
But the good news is, I have been knitting. Right now I'm working on the front of a little Plush dress. It is really cute. I just finished the back a day ago. It looks really tiny, like a newborn size, but it is actually a size 2. If anyone knows someone who needs a little dress let me know. I think it is kinda summer like with no sleeves, but it looks really warm. Whenever I'm working on it I warm right up. It is so cozy looking. I love Plush. I think I want to make myself a sweater out of it, but right now I've got at least 10 baby sweaters going to I think I should stick with that. It is really funny, but right now I've got more projects going than my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home