Sunday, December 25, 2005

Back on-line!!

WOW!!! I haven't been on-line in forever. I have been so busy with skating and school and knitting that i have had no time for anything else. But notice that I did say that I was still knitting. Actually no matter where I am nowadays, I have a ball of yarn and some needles in my hands. My ice-dance coach's wife recently had a baby girl and i made about nine or ten sweaters for her. Here is one of them:


Eva's Jacket Posted by Picasa

I will continue to post the rest of the sweaters, but nine pictures is a lot for one post.

Also, remember the poncho I made last year for a little girl named Molly??? Well, this year I made her this:


Molly's Coat Posted by Picasa

It was made out of berrocco hip hop and some other scraps of fluffy, eye-lash yarn (I forget what it was called). The pattern is in one of the new berrocco baby books.

By the way, I almost forgot, Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!!!


Merry Christmas!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sketched Soul said...

Hello Rachel,

I don't know if you still keep this blog active.. but you have very beautiful work here. I love the Eva's Jacket!!

Take care,
Farhana

October 12, 2006 at 3:00:00 PM EDT  
Blogger wayfarer said...

Very cute jackets! Nice cake too. :-)

February 9, 2007 at 10:46:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home