Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

And to get in the Christmas spirit, I made:


Snowman & Christmas Tree Cakes Posted by Hello

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't they cute. I made a chocolate "wacky" cake for both of them, Yummy!!!!!!!! I can't wait to eat them.

I also made this cake:


SpongeBob Squarepants Posted by Hello

for a special little boy's birthday, Steven. I think he is really going to like it. It took me about 3 hours last night so he better like it. Just kidding, he will. Who doesn't like SpongeBob Squarepants?

Anyways, thanks to Greta mom is walking around the house carrying this:


Mom & Lobster Posted by Hello

her lobster pot of mohair. I think she really loves it. What do you think?

Anyways, I'm off to eat many more treats I made yesterday. I will add pictures of them later, because I didn't feel like going downstairs into the refrigerator to get them.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.wow.wow.
We are SO impressed with your cakes,
and of course we LOVE the lobster pot picture!
Thanks for helping me pull off the surprize!
xoxoxoxo
Greta

December 31, 2004 at 3:58:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://rosuurar.com/nllq/bdwy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oqnxezhd.com/cqhb/rgtp.html]Cool site[/url]

September 14, 2006 at 10:23:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

September 14, 2006 at 10:23:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home