Thursday, February 24, 2005

Skate, Skate, Skate, Skate, Skate

I feel like all I have done the past few weeks is skate. I barely have time to even go to the bathroom. Oh well, I guess that is life. What can you do??? Now I have tendonitis in my ankle from my 4 inch high ballroom shoes, so I'm hobbling around. And my skating boots really hurt, but DUH!!! That's what happens when you have tendonitis.
Anyways, I hope to have a new addition to our family soon. I'm looking for a dark brown, toy poodle. I think they are so cute and the brown ones are really rare. If anyone knows a good poodle breeder, please let me know. It is getting really lonely in the house with out a dog. My parents and I have picked out the name TWIZZLE. See in ice-dancing there is a turn called a twizzle and my parents think I can do them really well, so they wanted to name the next dog Twizzle. Now my dad tells me he also wants a giant schnauzer named Schnitzel. And my mom wants a water dog, named Paelle. Interesting family I have, right??
Well, I'm off to catch a little sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home